Hi Lovelies and Happy Hump Day!
I know it’s been awhile, but I been working my day job a lot. One of my goals for the year is to manage my time better and work on my blog no matter what I have going on.
But anywho… usually I go over my recent pickups but today I wanted to go over my fave skincare products I have and use. I absolutely love skincare so I’m constantly trying new products and seeing what’s best for my skin type. So check out my top fave favorite skincare items below!
1. Burts Bees Spot Treatment: We all have that little pesky little pimple that seems to come from nowhere. Well for years I’ve been using this spot treatment and it always helps. I just dab some on the breakout and in the morning it’s either very small or gone.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray: I came across this spray from someone’s IG story a few years back and immediately purchased. I’ve loved it ever since. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and I love the different variations of the spray.
3. Lush Dark Angels: I use this product as a mask and exfoliator. I love the way it smells and I how my skin looks and feels after using it. I finally stopped by Lush the other day and purchased some more.
4. Burts Bees Facial Wipes: This product has dethroned the Neutrogena makeup wipes I’ve been using since high school. I’ve been using this for about 6 months but it’s a fave because of how it makes my skin feel after I use it. It feels so clean and now I use all the time.
5. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: Please make sure a vitamin c serum is apart of your daily skincare regimen. Anywho…I’ve used a couple of different brands but this one is my fave. My esthetician recommended and I haven’t looked back since.
What are some of your favorite skincare items?