Last week I talked about my favorite skincare items that I use. Well today I have new products that I’ve recently purchased.
1. Botanics Invigorating Face Scrub: I’ve recently been on the hunt for a new scrub. While browsing the aisles at Ulta I saw this one and thought why not give it a try. I have oily skin and this is a product that targets oiliness really like this scrub, it’s not too harsh and my face feels baby soft after using it.
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask: I’m sure you know by now how much I love masks. I have tons of them. So why not add another one. I love the tingling sensation of this mask. Plus we all know the benefits of tea tree. Highly recommend this mask.
3. Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub: Another scrub because one isn’t enough. I actually cycle through masks and scrubs depending on my skin needs. Can I also comment and say how pretty this scrub is.
4. Aspen Kay Naturals Tumeric Complete: This was a gift from my sister and it came at the right time because I’ve been looking into doing a Tumeric mask. Tumeric has antibacterial benefits and can prevent bacteria from spreading. I’ve been using this as a second cleanser when I double cleanse my face, and so far I have no complaints.
5. Burt’s Bees Conditioning Lip Scrub: Usually I make my own lip scrub using honey or sugar. But I wanted to try something new, plus I really like Burt’s Bees products, I’m sure you’ve noticed. Anywho…as expected my lips were soft after using.
What new products have you all purchased lately? Comment below!